The Foundation Club is made up of individuals and families who commit to make a monthly gift to Frederick Habitat. Now, more than ever, families in Frederick County are in need of the stability of a home they can afford. Your monthly gift is the foundation that builds that stability.
In recognition of your ongoing generosity, Frederick Habitat offers the following benefits to members of the Foundation Club:
- Invitations to every construction site ceremony, including Groundbreakings, Affirmation Ceremonies and Home Dedications
- Priority opportunities to volunteer on build sites
- Invitation to an annual donor appreciation event
- Exclusive communication on current and upcoming projects
Join the Foundation Club
You can join the Foundation Club by committing to make a monthly gift, in the amount of your choosing. There are three ways to make your gift:
- Bank Draft. Complete this form and return to Habitat Frederick so that we can set up an automatic monthly bank draft in the amount, and on the day, of your choosing.
- Credit Card. Make your first gift on our donation page here, and select monthly as your gift frequency.
- Check. Send a check each month to:
Habitat for Humanity of Frederick County, MD
PO Box 338
Frederick, MD 21705-0338