Volunteer at the ReStore
917 N. East Street
Frederick, MD 21701
Temporary Store Hours:
Tues – Sat: 9am – 4pm
Following the COVID-19 crisis, the need for safe and affordable housing is even more critical than before. Habitat for Humanity is needed now more than ever. And now more than ever, Habitat ReStore needs your donations and purchases to ensure we can serve our community with affordable home builds and repairs. ReStore + You will help build homes, communities and hope.
Please note that the following changes at the Habitat ReStore to keep everyone safe and better serve you:
- New Temporary Hours:
- Tuesday – Saturday: 9am – 4pm
- Masks or face coverings are strongly encouraged for customers. If you do not have one but would like one when you arrive, just ask! We will have an extra one for you!
- New cleaning procedures are in place and we ask for your patience if this causes any delays in services, as safety is our very first priority.
Volunteers are crucial to the success of the ReStore! Beyond our small staff, nearly everyone you meet at the ReStore is volunteering to make sure the ReStore is successful at supporting the work of Habitat for Humanity here in our community. Our volunteers work regular shifts at the ReStore completing duties such as: customer service, answering the phones, running the register, loading and unloading vehicles, pricing merchandise, and more!
Become a volunteer today!
Contact Leslie Ajuria at 301-698-2449 x7 or firstname.lastname@example.org to join our team of dedicated volunteers!
We welcome groups of volunteers! Please contact Leslie Ajuria at 301-698-2449 x7 or email@example.com if you are interested in scheduling a time for your group to serve at the ReStore.
- All volunteers will be required to fill out a waiver and sign our Volunteer Code of Conduct prior to beginning service.
- Come dressed in casual and comfortable clothing you can easily move in. Please note some tasks may cause you to get dirty.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older. Individuals who are 16 and 17 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If you are interested in an internship at the ReStore, contact Leslie Ajuria at 301-698-2449 x7 or firstname.lastname@example.org.