Volunteer at the ReStore
Volunteers are crucial to the success of the ReStore! Beyond our small staff, nearly everyone you meet at the ReStore is volunteering to make sure the ReStore is successful at supporting the work of Habitat for Humanity here in our community. Our volunteers work regular shifts at the ReStore completing duties from customer service, answering the phones, running the register, loading and unloading vehicles, pricing merchandise, working on the ReStore truck, and more!
Becoming a volunteer is easy!
1) Register on the website
- Sign up on our VolunteerUp website here. Click on ‘how to register’ at the top of the page to complete your sign up.
- Contact Habitat for Humanity’s Volunteer Coordinator, Leslie Ajuria, at 301-698-2449 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance registering on VolunteerUp.
- Fill out a waiver form, which can be found here.
2) Contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Leslie Ajuria, at 301-698-2449 or email@example.com for the next steps in getting scheduled to volunteer at the ReStore!
We welcome groups of volunteers! Please contact Leslie Ajuria at 301-698-2449 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in scheduling a time for your group to serve at the ReStore.
- All volunteers will be required to fill out a waiver and sign our Volunteer Code of Conduct prior to beginning service.
- Come dressed in casual and comfortable clothing you can easily move in. Please note some tasks may cause you to get dirty.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Volunteers must be 17 or older.
If you are interested in an internship at the ReStore, contact our ReStore Director, Dean Jacoby, at email@example.com